IMPORTANT: Update for all Capita Barnet UNISON members
Following discussions with the Council as to the process I can confirm the following information.
- Staff consultation to commence end of September
- Resident consultation to commence end of September
- Full business case to be submitted to a Council committee in December 2018.
What are the consulting on?
Barnet Council is now working up a full business case which will look at bring all services back in-house.
The Full business case will address the following options:
- Keep all services with Capita
- Bring some services back from both contracts with Capita
- Bring all services back from Capita
Barnet UNISON is campaigning on behalf of all of our members for Option 3.
Barnet UNISON is holding a number of branch meetings across Barnet house and NLBP. This is opportunity for Capita Barnet UNISON members to seek advice and ask questions.
Wednesday 12 September 12.30pm Committee Room 1, Barnet House
Friday 14 September 1pm Central room, Building 4, NLBP
Thursday 20 September 12.30pm Room G2, Building 2, NLBP
Friday 21 September 12.30pm Committee room 1, Barnet House
Tuesday 25 September 1pm Central room, Building 4, NLBP
Thursday 27 September 12.30pm Committee room 2, Barnet House
If you have any questions or need to speak to someone please contact the Barnet UNISON office on 0208 359 2088 or email email@example.com