7 things you can do to support Barnet Mental Health social worker strikers
What can supporters do?
- Visit our picket lines all week commencing 15-19 January between 8- 12.30 pm see details on our web site here
- Please sign Barnet UNISON email campaign to Barnet Council Chief Executive Please click on the link and follow the instructions. https://action.unison.org.uk/page/135744/action/1
- Please send a solidarity message to our strikers by emailing our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request for your name to be added to the Barnet UNISON Mental Health Social Worker Strike Solidarity Wall https://www.barnetunison.me.uk/wp/2023/11/28/barnet-unison-mental-health-social-worker-strike-solidarity-wall/ by sending an email to email@example.com requesting for your solidarity message to be added to the Solidarity Wall.
- If you are on social media, you can help by liking/sharing or commenting on our many posts. Here are our social media sites.
- Please write by email or by letter to:
John Hooton, Chief Executive of Barnet Council John.Hooton@Barnet.gov.uk
Address: London Borough of Barnet; 2 Bristol Avenue; London NW9 4EW
Cllr Barry Rawlings, Leader of Barnet Council Cllr.B.Rawlings@barnet.gov.uk
Address: London Borough of Barnet; 2 Bristol Avenue; London NW9 4EW.
- Make a donation to the Barnet UNISON Industrial Action Fund. Email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Please let the branch know what you can do in solidarity for our Barnet UNISON strikers.