5 things you can do to support Barnet Mental Health social worker strikers
What can supporters do?
- Visit our picket lines all week commencing 5-9 February
between 8- 10 am see details on our web site here https://rb.gy/bwlesx
- Please sign Barnet UNISON email campaign to Barnet Council Chief Executive Please click on the link and follow the instructions. https://action.unison.org.uk/page/135744/action/1 Let us know when he replies.
- Please write by email or by letter to:
John Hooton, Chief Executive of Barnet Council John.Hooton@Barnet.gov.uk
Address: London Borough of Barnet; 2 Bristol Avenue; London NW9 4EW
Cllr Barry Rawlings, Leader of Barnet Council Cllr.B.Rawlings@barnet.gov.uk
Address: London Borough of Barnet; 2 Bristol Avenue; London NW9 4EW.
- Please send a solidarity message to our strikers by emailing our office at email@example.com
- Make a donation to the Barnet UNISON Industrial Action Fund. Email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.