3 simple actions supporters can do for our #BarnetStrikers
If you are shocked at the treatment of our member who was injured at work and refused sick pay during the worst cost of living crisis in 75 years, then you can help our campaign
We have three requests
1. Sign this email statement.
Barnet Trades Council have set up an email which will be sent to the three key decision makers:
Barry Rawlings Leader of Barnet Council
John Hooton Chief Executive of Barnet Council
Tim Mulvenna Chief Executive The Barnet Group
Click on the link below and follow the instructions
2. Visit our social media sites and leave messages of support
3. Send message of support to Barnet UNISON at email@example.com
For more information about the background to our dispute check our the following articles on our web site
1. Breaking News: Barnet UNISON obtain ground-breaking support from UNISONs National Industrial Action Committee (IAC).
2. Barnet Council Housing Repairs workers 100 % vote for all out strike action
3. Breaking News: Official Strike ballot begins for Barnet Council Housing Repairs workers
4. Barnet Responsive Repairs workers referred to UNISON’s Industrial Action Committee
5. Barnet Council Repairs Operatives 100% turnout and 100% vote for strike action.
6. Barnet Council’s Company Refuse to Show Compassion for Injured Worker https://www.barnetunison.me.uk/wp/2022/07/13/barnet-councils-company-refuse-to-show-compassion-for-injured-worker/